30 Days To Your Dream Website
Give me 30 Days and I’ll make the website of your dreams come to life- guaranteed or your money back!
You know you need a website, but you don’t know how to build one. And to add insult to injury, people who build websites seem to speak a different language.
That’s where I come in. I specialize in building affordable, uber custom websites, while talking your language. I’m like your tech savvy teenage kid, but without all the rage and attitude.
8 Reasons Why You Need a Website
- A website is that perfect combination of billboard, business card, and suave, sexy spokesperson. Best of all, it never sleeps! With a website, your business is never truly “closed”. While you’re out chasing your kids, burning dinner, or kicking leaves into your neighbor’s yard– your website is still hard at work, doing all the talking and selling for you.
- Your clients are already online, researching their next purchase. If you don’t have a website, you WILL be missed by potential customers, because your competitors DO have websites.
- People want to see your work! You absolutely need a way for them to see what you do and sell.
- Websites are optimal for education and communication. This is YOUR platform to speak freely and fiercely about your brand, mission, products, and services.
- Websites provide your business with authority. Period. A website is how you convey your intelligence, trustworthiness, and success. Without one, your business could be read as struggling (unable to afford a digital address), irrelevant, or worse- just straight up shady.
- Show potentials that you know what you’re talking about, and that you’re the absolute best in the business. Sure, there may be three other flooring businesses in the county, but YOU are the only business with a website. Your website clearly states your pricing, interacts with the community, and shares useful tips for selecting the correct flooring, as well as how to maintain it. Because of this, you are seen as a flooring expert, and you’re the first choice and only choice in the eyes of the people.
- eCommerce (online sales) have taken off and you don’t want to be left behind. eCommerce allows you to sell more, with less resources invested, meaning a greater profit. Plus, with a website, you can participate in Small Business Saturday AND Cyber Monday.
- You can run with the big dogs. A well-crafted website can put you on the same level as businesses that you consider out-of-your-league. Heck, a website that digs deeper and better answers potentials’ questions and concerns- is better than those fancy-pants big shot businesses anyhow. Being small but scrappy yet wholesome is your business’s edge. Use it!
– You get your very own custom domain name (your URL), and 3 years of hosting (what holds your URL content).
– Builds you a super customized website with basic webpages, such as “Home”, “About”, “Contact”, “Customer Reviews”, “Product Photos”, “Shop Now”, and/or even a “Blog”. Other pages can be added as well, ask and you shall recieve.
– You’ll receive a professional email address. Instead of “KatesWebsite@gmail.com” or “KatesWebsite@HotMail.com” you’ll have “Kate@KatesWebsite.com” or “Info@KatesWebsite.com”.
– Your website will get professional branding. If your business or idea already has a brand theme, we’ll include that on the site. If not, I’ll work with you to create a memorable, crowd stopping brand. This includes a 1:1 square logo, 3:1 rectangular logo, a gorgeous color scheme, and I’ll even coach you to find your digitally branded voice.